As part of the IDI Qualifying Seminar, each participant is required to complete the IDI Assessment and the ICS Inventory. Completing the IDI Assessment and ICS Inventory can be done from a personal IDI QA account before the Qualifying Seminar and those results will be used during the QS.
Accessing your IDI Qualified Administrator account
- Visit https://www.idiassessment.com/Account/Login
- Log into your personal IDI Qualified Administrator account with your username and password that were created when you registered
- Click on Complete the IDI Assessment and proceed to complete the IDI Assessment
- Click on Complete the ICS Inventory and proceed to complete the ICS Inventory
Retrieving your IDI Assessment results
Please note that these results will be sent to you 48 hours before the start of your IDI Qualifying Seminar. Additionally, the process below will only become available at that time.
- Log into your personal IDI Qualified Administrator Account
- On the far-right hand side of the screen, in the upper right hand corner, click on the account's username (a drop-down will appear)
- Click on My Account
- At the top of the account window that appears, click the Generate QS Reports button
Receiving ICS Inventory results
ICS Inventory results are sent via email within a few moments of the inventory being submitted. If you do not receive your ICS results via email, contact us at email@example.com.