This article is intended for licensed IDI Qualified Administrators. If you are not a licensed IDI Qualified Administrator and are interested in being licensed to use the Intercultural Development Inventory, visit this article: Should I become an IDI Qualified Administrator (QA)?
Unused IDI Login Codes (meaning the respondent has not logged into that Login Code) can be converted into Prepaid Credits that can then be utilized when placing orders for IDI Login Codes in the future.
Convert Login Codes to Credits:
- On the dashboard of the account page, click View Login Codes
- Search the usernames (####-[name]) to be converted to credits
- Select the usernames (####-[name]) to be converted to credits (***The usernames must be ACTIVE, and both STARTED/SUBMITTED columns marked NO***)
- At the top of the page, click Convert to Credits
- The following message will appear Your unused (not started) login codes will be deleted in order to be converted to credit! Proceed?
- Click Yes to proceed; click No to return to the Login Codes page
- If Yes, the following message will appear [#] Login Codes were successfully converted
- Click OK
Your Prepaid Credits are now available in the IDI account.