This article is intended for licensed IDI Qualified Administrators. If you are not a licensed IDI Qualified Administrator and are interested in being licensed to use the Intercultural Development Inventory, visit this article: Should I become an IDI Qualified Administrator (QA)?
This article is intended for individuals who are listed as authorized users of IDI Enterprise Accounts. To learn more about the Enterprise Account, visit this article: The Enterprise Account
By logging into your personal IDI account, you can access any Enterprise Account that you have been added to.
Accessing the Enterprise Account
- On the dashboard of the QA account page, click Manage Enterprise
- On the Enterprise Manager page, locate your account username (Member Username column)
- At the far left-hand side of the row, click the small blue arrow
- A blue dialogue box will appear Confirm. Do you want to switch to [Enterprise Account name]?
- Click Yes to proceed; click No to return to the Enterprise Manager page
- This will bring you to the Enterprise Account (####-[name]) dashboard