This article is intended for licensed IDI Qualified Administrators. If you are not a licensed IDI Qualified Administrator and are interested in being licensed to use the Intercultural Development Inventory, visit this article: Should I become an IDI Qualified Administrator (QA)?
To learn more about the Enterprise Account, visit this article: The Enterprise Account
The Enterprise Account is available to be created by any actively licensed IDI Qualified Administrator at no charge. The Enterprise Account is associated with an organization or department through a Primary QA, which allows for multiple secondary QAs (optional) to have access to the data housed in the account. Additionally, the Enterprise Account allows for up to three (3) Non-QA Coordinators who can access the account and place orders on behalf of the QAs in the account. Non-QA Coordinators do not have access to IDI data.
Notes about Enterprise Accounts
- The Enterprise Account must have at least one QA who serves as the primary QA.
- A QA can be a Primary QA on only one Enterprise account and can be a secondary QA on many Enterprise Accounts.
- When creating an enterprise account you must use a different email than the one listed in your QA Account.
Create an Enterprise Account
1. Log into your Qualified Administrator account (####-[name])
2. In the Dashboard, click Manage Enterprise
3. In the top row of buttons, click Create Enterprise (with the green plus sign)
4. Under the General, Mailing Address, Billing Address tabs, as well as the License Agreement, make the necessary changes
5. In the upper-left hand corner, click Save to save the changes