This article is intended for licensed IDI Qualified Administrators. If you are not a licensed IDI Qualified Administrator and are interested in being licensed to use the Intercultural Development Inventory, visit this article: Should I become an IDI Qualified Administrator (QA)?
IDI, LLC has provided a presentation (PowerPoint) for IDI Qualified Administrators to use when
delivering presentations about the Intercultural Development Inventory.
There are slides and items that can be added and edited, but any copyrighted/trademarked materials must stay in accordance with the IDI Branding & Style Guide.
When should a QA use this presentation?
- This presentation may be used when first introducing the IDI to a client
or group, during the planning phase, or during a group debrief.
What is covered in this presentation?
- The following objectives are included in the presentation; however, QAs
may have additional objectives they wish to include:
- Review the Intercultural Development Continuum and the validity of the IDI
- Review and discuss cross-cultural goals and challenges
- Review and discuss key results and implications from the IDI Assessment
- Review and discuss recommendations for developing intercultural competence
- Discuss next steps
How should the presentation be used?
- QAs should review and become familiar with the content of the slides, as well as the information provided in the notes section.
- A QA can choose to use all the slides or a particular section(s).
- QAs may add additional information into their presentation but should not modify any of the content that is provided.
Where can I access the presentation?
- The presentation can be downloaded by clicking the link below.