This article is intended for licensed IDI Qualified Administrators. If you are not a licensed IDI Qualified Administrator and interested in being licensed to use the Intercultural Development Inventory, visit this article: Should I become an IDI Qualified Administrator (QA)?
You can re-send IDI Login Codes to the respondents that have not yet submitted the IDI Assessment. This function will send a new automated email to the email address included during the ordering process.
Re-send IDI Login Codes
- In the Dashboard of your account, click View Login Codes
- In the top row, locate the Search field
- In the Search field, enter in the Login Codes (also known as Usernames) to resend
- On the far left-hand side of each Username/Login Code, select each login code to be resent (***Login Codes MUST be ACTIVE to resend***)
- At the top of the page, on the upper right-hand side locate the Resend Login Codes button
- Click Resend Login Codes
- The following message will appear Selected active login codes will be sent to assigned respondents via email. Proceed?
- Click YES to resend the login codes; click NO to return to the View Login Codes page
- If YES, the following message will appear Information. [#] login codes were successfully emailed. [#] were not emailed.
- Click OK to return to View Login Codes page.