When completing the IDI Assessment, a respondent may receive the following message when attempting to use an IDI Login Code:
Invalid username or password
This error appears when either the username or password does not match the credentials in the system or that the IDI Login Code is no longer available to be used.
See below for how to troubleshoot this error if you see it, both as a respondent and as a QA.
- Ensure that you are logging into the IDI Assessment (https://idi5.idiassessment.com/).
- Verify that you are entering the correct login information based on what the IDI Qualified Administrator (QA) has sent to you.
- Check with your QA to ensure that you have the correct login information (username and password).
- Confirm with the respondent that they are logging into the correct page (https://idi5.idiassessment.com/) and that the login information is accurate.
- Check the login information for the IDI Login Code in your IDI account (Viewing & Searching for IDI Login Codes) to verify that it is still active and available to be logged into.